Thursday, December 13, 2007

Profitability

Peter: Hey Joanne, I need to talk to you about something, it's actually pretty serious and important.
Joanne: Oh, ok...(stop what I'm doing to pay attention)
Peter: Yea it's actually really critical to the effectiveness of the Email's that you send out to our clients - I've noticed an error - and its actually really glaring - I'm not sure why I haven't noticed it before...
Joanne *surprised look...slightly concerned*
Joanne: Ok - what's up?
Peter: You know at the bottom of the emails where it says 'Please contact the Cruise and Vacation Desk or whatever program it is...?
Joanne: yea...
Peter: Well right there - you should change it to 'Please contact Peter' - then I would get all the clients and the bookings. It would really help me increase sales.
Joanne: Alright well, I have a Webdevelopment meeting today and will bring it up then.
Peter: Sweet! Let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter: my kind of guy.